Before you purchase a lighting tower, it’s important to think about the features that should be included to help you get the most out of your tower for now and the future.
Here’s our quick check list before you purchase:
- Does your lighting tower have a Zintec plated canopy? If it does, it will avoid rust and corrosion in extreme environments.
- Check super silent operation – the appropriate sound level is a minimum of 60 dB(A).
- Do you have biodegradable oil in the hydraulic system? It’s better for the environment.
- Ensure the engine fluids and fuel tank are fully bunded to protect the environment from spillages.
- Ensure your engine comes complete with fail safe auto shutdown in the event of high engine temperature and low oil pressure.
Other optional key features you could consider:
- Dusk ‘til dawn sensor
- Telemetry for remote management anywhere in the world
- 110V power inlet
- LED lights offer greater hours of operation and keep maintenance costs low
- Levelling sensor detects uneven terrain
Check out our range of reliable and robust lighting towers here.