This Burn’s Night we thought we would shine the light on our Stirling depot and share some little-known facts with you. Firstly and to set the scene, Stirling is a city in central Scotland and has also been proverbially referred to as the ‘Gateway to the Highlands’ due to its location.
- The Stirling depot opened in 2014 to allow for stronger business links and accessibility to Glasgow and Edinburgh. The move from Perth added 130% additional space which meant the depot could hold more stock for the region.
- There are two staff members at the Stirling depot, Kenny and Robert. Kenny is the Sales Executive for Scotland and Rob is the depot’s dedicated Service Engineer.
- The team have six years of Morris Site Machinery experience under their belt, with Kenny racking up five of these!
- For Kenny, the best thing about the Stirling depot is the cleanliness. “We take a huge amount of pride in the appearance of the depot and ensure that it is thoroughly cleaned from top to bottom. After all, the depot is the company’s representation in Scotland and it’s important that customers get the best first impression” said Kenny.
- The Stirling team sell our whole portfolio of products but do particularly well with generators, and over the last quarter have seen an increase in lighting tower sales. The depot has a wide customer base including tool and plant hire, airports and construction companies who build wind farms.
Morris Site Machinery has been trading in Scotland for almost 30 years and will continue to supply and support a wide range of sectors in the coming future. To speak to the team in Stirling, call 01786 472219.